TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The artist and performer line-up and all billed attractions may be subject to change at any time without notice.
2. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests the Premises Licence Holder reserves the right to refuse admission and refund the ticket value in the event of such refusal.
3. Admission is at the Ticket Holder’s own risk. The Premises Licence Holder will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and personal injury, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
4. Strictly no trading or other commercial activity by any ticket holder will be allowed on Festival Site without the Festival’s prior written consent.
5. Wristbands removed from the wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced. Those without wristbands will be refused admission to the site or may be removed from the site.
6. As a condition of sale the ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for Television, radio, webcast and other public broadcast and/or for any video or DVD as part of the audience.
7. No glass or dogs allowed on site at any time.
Big up to our wonderful and amazing sponsors - we love you all!